Sunday, 4 November 2012

Weston's blog

Hi! This is Weston speaking.  Last weekend I went to the lake district!  I went to muncaster castle, in the parking lot I found the world's biggest leaf!



The world's biggest leaf and Weston



  I also went to the world of Beatrix potter.  Mom was crying! (She loves Beatrix potter.)  We went to a mine! It had the world's hardest slate, I got a piece of it as a souvenir.  After the mine trip we were coming down the road(almost a 1-lane road) and a big bus came up in front of us there was a wooden fence and below was a deep lake! We came up to the wooden fence and one part of it broke!  And then onother!  The top of it shifted and then the weel was on the support!  And then sence so many cars were behind us, some pepole came out of there cars and helped us get out of the mess!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Weston!

    What kind of leaf is it? It looks like you could fly away if you had two of them! Looks like you've grown a bit, too. Say "Hi" to everyone for me.

    Love you!

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matt!


      I don't know what kind of leaf it is. I don't think I have grown at all!
      I did say "Hi" to everyone for you.

      love you too!


      Weston

      Delete
  2. Nice job posting on your Blog Weston !
    I have a tray shaped just like your leaf and about the same size
    On my table . I will have to show you some time when we Skype.
    You must have lots of treasures from all the adventures you have
    been on. Where will you be going next?
    Keep the angels at your side to keep you all safe !
    Love & Kisses Grandma Mary

    ReplyDelete