Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Weston's 2nd blog

Hi! This is Weston speaking! Last weekend I went to speke hall, it was a very old house. (It was big.)



When we were geting there we saw a really cool brige. Here it is!


When we were in it, this is what it looked like!


When we were in it, we also saw a cool castle on the side!


 
We whent to see santa, Nolan had a Christmas list but I did'nt because I had two lists coming to the North pole. I am sorry that it is a bit blurry, you can see my mum (if you want) because SHE TOOK THE PICTURE!!!!

 

 
Here is a picture of the house, if you look in the corrner you can see the enterance to the house.



This is the top of the house, look closely do you see the head with a huge crown?




This is the (grand) door. The little thing is a little door  and there is a big door if look closely you can see the big door.



First (after entering the real house) we whent to the cortyard.  There they had lots of little things you can read. 











This is the eavesdropping hole place. If you look above the 2nd window, you can see a little hole, this is were the servents would hear out this hole.

 


When we were finished we did a maze, it was hard but we got though without getting lost. This is a picture of me and Jaymeson. (Beating the maze.)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment