Hello its Jaymeson speaking again. Today we got up a bit late and Nolan was sick. We had to hurry to get to church on time while Nolan and Mom stayed at home. After church Dad, Weston, and I all went to Sainsbury's (a store kind of like pick and save) and we got hamburgers and sausages for supper and lunch. We then ate lunch (although Nolan didn't as he was feeling under the weather) and then took naps as I was a bit sick and Weston was acting sassy. Then, after we took our naps, I finished up my homework, Weston played video games, and since Nolan was sick, he lay on the couch. Mom was doing her work and dad was cooking hamburgers for supper. Then, after I finished my homework, I went outside to see how dad was doing and I then figured out what England in January looks like. This is what I saw.
| This pic was taken out of our barn door |
| This pic was taken right outside our door |
| Here's dad cooking us some sausages |
| Dad insisted that I take another pic of him, this time, with his beer |
| This pic was taken by our grill |
Well that's all for now see you all soon!!!
-- J in the UK
(PS)
As I am posting this opposite Nolan (remember he's sick), I read him the above and asked if he liked that. He said yes, but last night when the baby sitter was here I showed Weston, Nolan, and Clarie (our baby sitter) a funny youtube video, and now Nolan told me that he would like to show everyone the video and Weston has also agreed to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment