In case you were wondering, the Tooth Fairy does come to the UK. We have received positive confirmation from N. She distributes a gold British pound coin when you leave your tooth out in the evening.
N has lost his first two baby teeth, and looks a bit like our jack-o-lanterns did. W reports he has a loose tooth as well, but he's never been the aggressive tooth-wiggler, and has been known to leave a tooth dangling by a thread (sticking straight out!), rather than pull it out. Just can't bring himself to do it. Even with threats from the DDS himself!
So, for those of you curious, yes, the Tooth Fairy does visit in the UK, and N is happy to report she leaves lots of fairy and pixie dust behind. That I need to vacuum up. Darn those messy fairies anyway!
That's exciting for Nolan and Weston! Grace's bottom middle teeth have been wiggly since August, and the permanent ones are almost half up! We'll be getting a visit from the American tooth fairy in the near future ; )
ReplyDeleteHope this works???
ReplyDeleteOk.... so I have finnaly joined the masses and can follow your blogs. I'm so glad everyone is doing so well. Hugs and kisses to everyone. Uncle mike
ReplyDeleteWell thats good to know the tooth fairy comes there too! I was actually thinking of you guys on halloween. Do they do the whole dressing up trick or treat thing or is that a US thing. Hoping everyone is doing well. :) Take care!
ReplyDeleteConnie